All About Our Booths
- Instant Expressions designs and manufactures their own photo booths. This is to ensure that you and your guests have the best experience at your event.
- We can accommodate 1 person or up to 18 people in the booth at a time. However, we can’t promise it will be comfortable with 18 people inside the booth.
- The monitor is a 22″ 1080p LCD touch screen, this will allow your guests to simply press a button on the touchscreen to start the photo taking process. Users of the photo booth will be able to select black & white photographs or color photographs.
The photo strip printer
- At Instant Expressions, we use a dye-sublimation printer. A dye-sublimation printer has many advantages over your typical inkjet printer.
- A dye-sublimation printer produces true continuous tones appearing much like a chemical photograph. An inkjet print is composed of droplets of ink layered and scattered to simulate continuous tones, but under magnification the individual droplets can be seen.
- Dye sublimation has a protective coating to eliminate discoloration from UV light and the air, while also rendering the print water-resistant. Your photo strips will last a lifetime.
- From the moment your last picture is taken inside the photo booth, to the instant the photo strip is printed is roughly 13 seconds.
- The photo strips are completely dry and ready to handle as soon as they exit the printer. No fingerprint smudges.